Monday, August 15, 2011

Julie Farrell Urban Art I Illustrations featured as Facebook Zazzle Artist

This is how Julie describes herself:

I am a professional graphic designer working in the video game industry designing graphics for video games. my professional site is www.juliefarrell.com for all my video game art I have designed. URBAN. HIP. COOL. that's my tagline and thats how I design!

Artistic Interests

Urban designs on a variety of products such as business cards and stationary, wedding invitations, baby invitations and a variety of gifts for all! I zazzle b/c I love the freedom it gives me with my designs. I specialize in Theme weddings and/or Offbeat Weddings.I love the unusual and I love designing this way!

 

So we decided to take a stroll through her shop.. and we found some pretty strange yet lovely items - things that would make anyone recieving them as a gift go WOW! If you are looking for unique, you have come to the right place. :)

Need a spectacularly unusual Wedding Invite and all the frills to go with it? This is the perfect Goth Wedding set:   

 

Steampunk Faux Leather and Gears Binder

This Steampunk Faux Leather and Gears Binder has all the steampunk elements you could wish for. Leather like spine and end caps that shwcase leatehr and grommets. Clock pieces are adorned throughout as well as custom fourish and crow elements on the leather. a cool binder for family photos, bills, etc!

Illustrated El Train & Crows

An illustration I did being inspired by my daily commutes via the Chicago El System!

Where Creativity Shines Through!

My zazzle logo contest design.

Where Creativity Shines Through! A whole nebulous of artsy fun graphics, the Zazzle logo was manipulated in 3d Studio Max Program. Very fun project!!!

Cutie Pa-tootie Yorkie

Yorkshire Terrier Illustration. Cutie Pa-tootie Yorkie is sure to bring smiles! Created and Copyright Julie Farrell.
There are just too many great things to show you here.. Please take a moment to vacation in Julie's Shop.  You'll be glad you did! Happy Shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment