Monday, August 15, 2011

Facebook featured artist Elena Indolfi of Italian Style by Elena Indolfi

Elena describes herself as:  I live in Italy,mommy of a beautiful daughter and very happy wife.Love photography,nature,flowers and animals.Working on Zazzle,I enjoy using digital art,floral designs,digital effects,collage and more. I hope you like my work! Comments are well welcome. Thank you so much for your visit :)

Her Artistic Interests are:

Photography,digital effects,digital collages,drawing,flowers,wedding planner

So we decided to vist her shop.. and her digital effects work is absolutely awesome!

Reflecting Sunshine printMagic Lights Poster printBefore The Night Poster printResting Camel Poster printSpirit of Christmas Poster printLondon's Tower Bridge in Fantasy Sunshine Poster print

Take  moment to go look at her work and I'm sure you can find just the right gift for that special someone this Holiday season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment